Statistics show that the elderly are the least likely to report abuse or neglect in a nursing home. If you or a loved one has moved into a nursing home that is failing to provide proper care, you need to know your options. Poorly run establishments can result not just in inadequate care, but also injury to those who should be cared for. If you have any evidence of harm by physical, sexual, or verbal abuse, take action stop it right away. Contact our team today to find the best course of action for you and the ones you love.
If a medical or health care professional has broken their protocol or standards of their profession resulting in personal injury, you may be entitled to compensation. Professionals potentially liable under medical malpractice laws are:
- Medical Practitioners including physicians, surgeons, psychiatrists, and dentists.
- Allied Health Professionals including physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, podiatrists, occupational therapists, social workers, psychologists, pharmacists, optometrists, midwives, and medical radiation practitioners.
You may be entitled to compensation if one of these professionals:
- Failed to properly diagnose a disease or medical condition
- Failed to provide appropriate treatment for a medical condition
- Caused a delay in treating a diagnosed medical condition
There is an average of about 85,000 medical malpractice suits filed each year and with the actual number of injuries being about one million. Don’t be one of the many who let their injury go unanswered each year. Medical malpractice laws can vary state to state and country to country. Contact our team today to make sure you get the consultation you need to take the right steps in your case.
In the United States there are 950,000 citizens bitten by a dog each year; about 800,000 of those require medical attention; and about 20-30 of those result in death. If you’re the victim of a dog bite and believe there are grounds for a personal injury case, you may overlook some necessary steps that could impact your claim in court. If you or somebody you love has been bitten by a dog, make sure you:
- Not seeking medical attention and taking picture of the bites and injury from the attack
- Not filing a report of the bite with law enforcement or animal control
- Providing information to an insurance company that can be used against them in court
Be sure to reach out to our team if you were attacked by a dog and want to make sure you have the best course of action and representation you can get.
If you have been hurt on somebody’s property or somebody has been hurt on your property, it is important to make sure that proper compensation be given and the liability be made clear. Premise liability cases argue who is liable in the event that somebody is hurt on a property due to negligence. Premise liability is a long developed area of law that can differ state to state. Contact our team today to see how we can help your case.
If you have fallen at work or on somebody’s property as a result of their negligence, you may be entitled to compensation by presenting a premises liability claim. The owner or person in possession of the premises may be responsible for you slipping or tripping on their property. If you have suffered injury due to poorly kept operations or floor conditions, slipping hazards without proper warning, or unsafe work conditions, reach out to our team to take the right steps towards seeking the proper compensation!
If you have been in an automobile accident caused by another driver’s negligence, you have the right to seek compensation by means of a personal injury claim. Seeking this compensation can assist you with medical bills, missed work, and other impacts on your mental well being.
These claims involve an in depth investigation into the accident followed by negotiations with your legal council and the insurance company. Settlements are often reached in this process but if not, a lawsuit can be filed where the case will be heard out in court. During the investigation you will be able to present information and evidence such as:
- Statements by witnesses on the scene including the other driver
- Released medical records
- A copy of the official police report
- Photographs of the scene including the vehicles and any possible contributions to the accident.
Contact our team today and we will help you take the right steps to finding the compensation you deserve.
Have you been involved in an incident that has caused you to suffer mental or bodily harm? If you feel this has come about through negligence, gross negligence, reckless conduct, or intentional misconduct, you may be entitled to compensation.
Common types of personal injury include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Work accidents
- Tripping accidents
- Assault Claims
- Product Defect Accidents (Product Liability)
- Medical And Dental Accidents
- Conditions classified as Industrial Diseases:
- Asbestosis and peritoneal mesothelioma
- Occupational deafness
- Occupational stress
- Contact dermatitis
- Repetitive strain
- Automobile Collisions
Contact our team today to schedule a consultation and we can find your best course of action.