If a medical or health care professional has broken their protocol or standards of their profession resulting in personal injury, you may be entitled to compensation. Professionals potentially liable under medical malpractice laws are:
- Medical Practitioners including physicians, surgeons, psychiatrists, and dentists.
- Allied Health Professionals including physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, podiatrists, occupational therapists, social workers, psychologists, pharmacists, optometrists, midwives, and medical radiation practitioners.
You may be entitled to compensation if one of these professionals:
- Failed to properly diagnose a disease or medical condition
- Failed to provide appropriate treatment for a medical condition
- Caused a delay in treating a diagnosed medical condition
There is an average of about 85,000 medical malpractice suits filed each year and with the actual number of injuries being about one million. Don’t be one of the many who let their injury go unanswered each year. Medical malpractice laws can vary state to state and country to country. Contact our team today to make sure you get the consultation you need to take the right steps in your case.